Last Updated: January 2024.
- Information We Collect: We may collect personal information directly from you, as well as automatically when you use our website. The types of personal information we may collect include:
– Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
– Demographic information (such as age, gender, location)
– Log files, IP addresses, and browsing information
– Cookies and similar technologies
- Use of Personal Information: We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain our services
– To personalize and improve user experience
– To communicate with you regarding our services, updates, and offers
– To respond to inquiries and provide customer support
– To analyze usage and trends, and for marketing and advertising purposes
– To comply with legal obligations
- Data Sharing and Disclosure: We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
– With service providers who assist us in operating our website and services
– With third parties to fulfill your requests or provide additional services
– With your consent or at your direction
– When required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your personal information and strive to maintain its accuracy and integrity. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Paver Solutions. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information from our systems.
- Your Rights: You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete personal data we hold about you. To exercise these rights or for any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided in Section 10.